Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day."


I love that quote! So funny how we as people strive to perfection. This weekend at David Jay's he also stated that if we strive to understand the why and not the how we will never be failing. We will always have a success because we will be always be learning.

Sometimes we get so caught up in what others think what is right and we don't just go with it ... I say GO WITH IT! Follow your heart or your gut and you will always be right.

2 comments:

Corey Hage said...

"GO WITH IT!" I love it. Thanks for the great talk at the airport and on the plane. It was very inspiring to talk with you. I'm going for it just like we talked about, my prices are going up and I cutting back my day job to part time so I can pursue the why!

Keep in touch!

Penny Sylvia said...

RIGHT ON! You CAN do it!! Set that goal and make the action happen! I can't wait to see you and you say "I remember when I used to have a day job"! ROCK ON! Trust not only in yourself but in GOD and things will happen for you!