Friday, February 01, 2008

john and gina


I just love John and Gina! Honestly they are the sweetest couple! I had so so so much fun getting to know them. While photographing their engagement session we were cracking up so I knew the wedding was going to be wonderful!

The rehersal dinner was so warm and welcoming! After the rehersal we all headed to Gina's moms house where dinner was served and family and friends enjoyed each others company ... it was awesome! I even took a slice of cheesecake for the road!!

The wedding day was nothing short of wonderful! The little details like Gina's mom bringing the penny from Gina's baby book, to John saying he felt so relaxed before he went into the church were so neat to be a part of.

Here are some images from the wedding that I thought I would share ... enjoy.

1 comment:

Andres said...

cool shots penny! was this wedding yesterday?! I just had my first of 2008 today. I just got home and am exhausted! I'll put the slideshow up tomorrow after my Giants win the superbowl! :)