Wednesday, January 02, 2008


Today I got to meet with Renee of RGPhotography and what a sweetie! She loves photography and enjoys photographing little ones ... so you can image we had lots to chat about! We met where any serious momprenurer would meet when bringing a combined 4 mini assistants (aka kids) ... McDonalds, of coarse! In silly Penny fashion I busted out the camera to take grab a snapshot of us ... notice that Mason avoided the picture entirely ... he was even on my lap but made it a point to lean out of the image ... silly guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy and Great 2008 Little Miss Penny!

I knew from the first time I met you at the SacBride Mixer that you would do really well here, but I still think you would soar in SF or LA!

Randy

Unknown said...

Thanks Penny. Make me cry!!!! It was a true blessing that I met you! Thank you for the kind words. I love that photo! Thank you!!!