Sunday, January 06, 2008

A special project benefiting Make A Wish


It is with great excitement that I'm announcing an awesome project that I launch this year ... Penny for their thoughts ... it is a special project benefiting Make-A-Wish in honor of their 25th anniversary I'm offering a limited number of sessions for an exclusive coffee table book. 100% of the session fee goes to Make-A-Wish. For your donation those participating will receive a copy of the limited edition book once it is published and an images of your child will be featured in the book on behalf of your donation to Make-A-Wish.

The session fee which is normally $200 is $100 for 1/2 hour session for this project and again 100% of that session fee goes to Make-A-Wish!

Make-A-Wish has always touched my heart. When I met with them to get the ok for the project Debbie was telling me about the stories of wishes for different ones and my eyes just welled with joy and I truly feel honored to be able to be a part of such an awesome thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the connection with make a wish, i was thinking of joining nilmdts too, will have to stop by the local childrens hospital in oakland to see what the best one might be.