Sunday, January 20, 2008

The All Important ...

Spell Check!

All RIGHT! It is true ... I am a terrible speller and those of you who love me dearly have let me know that it is no longer acceptable ... so from this day forward if you loved ones shall find a spelling error on my website and/or blog you will get a prize! I'm not sure what it is just yet because I have to be able to live up to it! But I do promise that it will be a good prize.

Thank you guys for your keen eyes and your love and support! You ROCK!

p.s. I'm not including grammar in this ... a girl can't change everything over night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and caps shouldn't count either...as i like to say, what busy gal has time for a shift key?!? :)

|| davidjay || said...

Oh no! :) You are far more brave then I am!!! I don't think I go more than a sentence without an error!

Stoked to have you in SB!!!