Monday, January 21, 2008

love

I'm in love! I feel in love this afternoon when I opened my new 20x20 canvas wrap of my favorite photograph of Isabel! I can not wait to get it on the wall! I'm sharing this because I so rarely print large items of my own kids ... I usually print things for clients and love them but I don't usually get things for my own walls ... I was brought to tears my friends, it was so awesome! This is the photo that I used ...


I took this one afternoon when I stopped by a local park to get their wiggles out ... they were driving me crazy so I thought I better let them run it at and like every good photographer I had my camera so I snapped some pics and didn't think much of it. I'm so glad I got this picture ... it captures her so well and the wispy hair ... oh! I LOVE it!

No comments: