Sunday, February 03, 2008

old soul

This weekend I spent time with a family that is so sweet ... I love 'em! When Surrender called me to photograph their new baby Raha I was so so excited. I had photographed their little boy when he was just barely sitting up so it was so fun to see him again.

The neatest thing, when I was photographing Raha she was so in tune to the camera ... it was awesome. When she got a little fussy and her mom starting singing her name ... she instantly calmed. As I looked into Raha's eyes when I was photographing her ... it was so interesting ... I had heard people say "oh, he or she has an old soul" which I thought "humm, ok" ... but there was something so intriguing about Raha ... her eyes seemed to speak to me.

Anyway, I feel in love with her soft, sweet self and enjoyed photographing her so very much! Here are some images from the session.






1 comment:

Amy@Life Breaths Photography said...

So precious! I can see what you mean by an old soul. It's like her eyes are telling you a story from long ago. Beautiful pictures.