Monday, February 11, 2008

give

If you are generous it will come back to you ... in buckets...the funny thing is, is that you never know what will be in those buckets...but it's always good.

I've know this and live by this ... in fact many times my husband thinks I'm totally crazy...just shakes his head sometimes and then I get to giggle when he sees the ah-ha moment. I LOVE it!

I want to share with you all a book that I grabbed in the airport on the way to Santa Barbara to meet my friend David Jay, who also by the way is a giver. The book is The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann. It is a quick read and RIGHT ON! I finished this book smiling so big ... my husband walked by and said man, must be a good book ... I just giggled ... I'll make sure I leave it on his night stand! Really though, the book is an awesome, right on the mark business book and I highly recommend it. The book gives THE FIVE LAWS OF STRATOSPHERIC SUCCESS. I'll head to bed on this note ... Give more in value ...

No comments: