Monday, February 18, 2008

hipchick

I had so much fun shooting for Dana with Hipchick Designs! Dana designs custom flower hair clips and they are to die for! She really has impeccable style ... and she is one the sweetest people I've met!

Each piece is fabulous! Everything is hand sewn with exquisite details such as Swarovski crystals ... they are awesome! The flowers look so very real ... that is what I like the best about them. It was so fun photographing each unique piece ... my little Isabel was drueling over them ... all I could hear in the background was "mommy ... can I have this one ... oh! oh! mommy ... what about that one!" She was driving me crazy! Not only does my Miss. Isabel love them ... but they have also been featured in Hudson's and you can find them at many local boutiques including Koukla Kids.

No comments: