Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What?! You put decaf in the coffeemaker!!!

It was a normal day at the Sylvia house. I stumbled out of bed ... straight to the coffee maker for a cup of joe ... ummmm ... joe, my good friend. I check emails, get things moving in the work flow ... you know ... nothing unusual here ...

Tony comes home from work ... we are chatting about the day ... I express how tiered I am ... see, I'm a two - to - three cup a day coffee gal .... I had three cups today ... I should be zippy as normal ... as we continue our usual conversation, how was work today ... hummm ... yep, the kids were good today ... what's for dinner ...... then Tony says .... oh, I need to run to the store, I got decaf instead of regular coffee!!!! WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW ... stop the presses! WHAT?! Decaf! No wonder ... I've been functioning on fumes today!!!

I never thought I was addicted ... until today!

1 comment:

The Memory Journalists said...

HAHA! I'm with you there girl! Love the recent posts. Especially of Mason and Isabel. Boy, aren't they getting big?! Miss you.
Jen