Saturday, April 19, 2008

welcome baby faith

Amazing! Such an ordinary word for such an awesome experience!

Yesterday I had the honor of documenting baby Faith's entrance into the world. Just sitting here and reflecting on the day brings tears fresh into my eyes. I'm so very blessed to get to do what I do ... to share in the joys of people's lives. I never feel like I loose sight of it ... but then when you experience the welcoming of a new life ... it is just awe inspiring ... words that describe the emotions I don't think really express it quite the way you feel ... the excitement, the nervousness, the empathy of seeing someone you care about in pain, the amazement, and then the true and pure miracle. It puts so much perspective into the trivial things that we worry about from day to day.

The honor to be able to capture those raw moments of life beginning ... I'm telling you ... it is the BEST...truly the BEST and I thank Kim and Randy for having me there. I'm always telling people that I get to work with the best people ever and time and time again I'm honored by my wonderful clients who continually bring me so much joy and happiness in my life by experiencing their joys and happiness. It's so cool!

I promise to share a few images soon ... just catching up on some family time and relaxation! :-)

No comments: