Tuesday, April 08, 2008

8 years

My favorite number is 8 ... ask me why ... I'm not really sure ... just have always liked that number ... but today ... today, my friends, is my 8 year wedding anniversary!! I woke up this morning to warm snuggles and a big smooch from Tony! I have to wait till this weekend to celebrate ... Mr. Man has something up his sleeve ... he is not a man that usually pulls off the surprise ... but this year ... I have not one clue what we are doing except that I had to make sure my calendar was clear for Friday and Saturday .... the anticipation is killing me! I asked for a puppy ... I've been told in no uncertain terms that there will be NO puppy ... darn! I have to admit that being married to a man that doesn't usually pull off the surprise is a blessing to me as I'm not a big fan .. in fact growing up I would always start crying when someone would surprise me with a party or extra something special that I had no clue about ... I'm super sentimental and a total cryer which in turn would always make me embarrassed! Now that I'm older .. I enjoy the surprise more ... still cry but love the warm fuzzy feelin' that someone took the time .... I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

The Memory Journalists said...

Happy Anniversary Penn! To both you and Tony. I should have read this earlier today so that when we were on the phone I could have wished you a special day!
love,
Jen