Wednesday, April 30, 2008

grummpiness

.... is that a word???!!

I'm not sure ... but I do know that today was the grumpiest I've been in months! I'm not sure why but I was just blue! I was havin' a total bummer day and I'm a girl that usually makes the best out of anything ... really ...

This evening I tried to make up for it and shift my moods ... hot fudge sunday with one of my best friends, hot bath, manicure, pedicure, great romantic comedy and a glass of wine ... ummm, well, ok two glasses of great red wine ... I have to say that I'm feeling much better ... but man I was in a funk ... ever get that way?!??? I think it's past now ... whew ... I'm looking forward to a great day tomorrow!

Anyway, off to get my kiddies to bed and catch up on some reading.........

1 comment:

The Memory Journalists said...

Hey Penn,
How was your rest day yesterday? I hope you had a nice special day.
Jen