Friday, December 28, 2007


Tonight I'm heading to John and Gina's rehearsal and I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I love them ... they are so fun ... truly, whenever I'm with them I'm laughing the whole time, it's awesome! I met up with John and Gina Wednesday to grab a cup of joe and go over some details of the wedding and again, I was smiling and laughing the whole time. I'm totally envious as they are leaving to Kauai for 10 ...yes TEN days ... I told them they should totally take me ... i mean, really, who will take their photos of them together!! They didn't bite ... well almost ... and then they snapped to! Darn it! They are going to have the best time ! One of the best experiences of my life was being about a foot away from hundreds of dolphins in the middle of the ocean with my husband in Kauai ... oh I'm so envious that I can't go with them! Anyway, I'll post some images of the weekend by Sunday :-)

No comments: