Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bob and Esther

What a beautiful day! Sunday was an awesome day ... I got to spend time photographing my good friends Esther and Bob's wedding and it was perfect! It was truly an honor to get to hang out with them throughout the day and capture their smiles and tears. The evening was filled with dancing, laughter and love with lots of family and friends. It was so wonderful because so many of my friends were also there. Esther is moving to New England as we speak ... in fact at this hour they are probably pulling over to grab a bit to eat ... uhhhh, well they are newly weds ... maybe they are calling it a day ... anyway ... I wanted share their wedding with you ... below is a slideshow ... Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Memory Journalists said...

Penn, All I can say is Holy Doodles! How amazing was that! I love it. I'm dying to know the outdoor night location? I am in love with #167 - what a striking image - do I say 'next ad pic?'
Hugs,
jen

Unknown said...

Truly amazing photos of Esther and Bob's wedding! Penny is awesome!

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! im so sad i missed it! but your pictures made me feel like i was! thank you! Michelle Fischer

Anonymous said...

Wow....I mean WOW!! This was was a great wedding but Penny, PHENOMENAL job on not only putting together a chronicle of the event but taking it to the next level as art. You are not simply a photographer- you my friend are an artist. -JP;DD