Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cake Decorating at the Sylvia House

So today I wasn't really feeling that great ... so I thought I needed to take it easy. I baked a cake last night for the kids to decorate today ... so I got everything out and let them frost and decorate any way they wanted ... here is the how it went down ... I haven't laughed so hard in a while ...

Here they are just dying to get the goodies to start the tornado of decorating ...

The weapon of choice ... oh my it is so good!!


Some people like their spinkles on the cake and then there are those who throw caution to the wind and just go for it (a little one after my own heart!)...


The masterpieces ... Isabel told me that the pink chocolates on her cake represent rose buds ... wow ... she is not kidding when she says that she wants to grow up and be an artist ...

And Mason ... who knows what the yellow dots are ... he just wanted to dive into the goodies!!!

So much fun ... I had to share! I should have taken a picture of the sprinkled floor and the chocolate all over the table and then the bathroom door with chocolate fingerprints ... but we were too busy enjoying the cake!!!!

No comments: