Sunday, December 23, 2007

Beautiful Day!! YES!

Today is a beautiful day! Its Sunday and I shooting Esther and Bob's wedding today ... I'm super crazy excited because it is way way nice outside today! I have to say that when they booked their wedding and said that it was today I thought ... oh please don't let it it rain!

It's also a beautiful day today because my honey made breakfast, oh so yummy, my kids are playing happily in the living room, my honey is watching the game and I get a quick moment to blog and enjoy a cup of warm coffee ...my second cup of the day! And later this afternoon I get to photograph one of my friends weddings! It is truly a beautiful day!

Can't wait to post some images tonight. We are going to shoot some of the bride and groom shots outside ... after dark ... how cool is that?!!!

No comments: