Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busy Bee

Well, it's been a while since I've had a moment to post anything! I've been so busy ... which is awesome! Yeah Baby was lots of fun ... I got to photograph little ones with Dora and Diego and it is just so sweet how much little ones either love them or are terrified!! I even got my picture taken with them! I figured what the heck right ... I mean how often would I get the chance to meet Dora and Diego upfront! ;-) I did miss many of you as I wasn't able to be at my booth, I had some wonderful Mom's helping me out ... thanks so much Rebecca, Nicole and Jennifer ... you guys are not only wonderful moms, clients ... but also friends and I couldn't have done it without you!!! I'm looking forward to drawing my raffle winner this week and contacting them ... who knows ... it could be you!!!

Today my client Cameron gave me the most wonderful compliment ... Thank you ... It really made my day!

This past Sunday my sister Leasa had her baby! Little Miss. Avalyn ... so check back in the next week or so ... I should be visiting her once they are home to take her picture!! Holding Avalyn was so great! I just love babies!!!


Well, I better get back to work ... I've got lots of clients orders to get to and several sessions to post ... so I'm off to work ;-)

No comments: