Sunday, April 02, 2006



Wow! This weekend fly by!

This morning I got to photography Libby and Kevin's beatuiful baby boy Noah ... what a cutie! Thank you guys for such an enjoyable time. I got some great shots and will have them up this week :-)

I'm excitted for my friends Wayne and Kelly ... they finally got their little boy ... Mr. Zachary ... his little sisters are quite excitted I hear and every is happy and healthy ... got to love that ;-)

I got to deliver some photographs last week to my client Kira and as we were chating over coffee she told me she was leaving her job and starting a pastry kitchen ... I'm so excitted for you Kira! It takes so much courage to follow your heart and go for the gusto and I get so excitted to hear when people do ... I'm a sap for it acktually and I just want you to know I'm cheering you on!!!



No comments: