Saturday, March 29, 2008

napa fun

Wow! This week I got to take a trip to Napa to photograph Julia and Tom! They are so so so sweet! We had so much fun! Their buddy Tullie the most beautiful boxer hung out with us and was so well behaved it was crazy! We went all over Napa snapping away ... I had worked out earlier in the week so I was a little creaky on the stairs at the Culinary Institute ... it was quite a laugh ... I promised that I wouldn't work out hard before the wedding! When we were at the Culinary Institute Tom bought the most awesome black licorice EVER! RJ's Natural Licorice ... when I was driving home late that night I felt so mischievous to eat it as it was left behind ... I truly could not resist! I think they got me hooked! We also had a wonderful dinner at the Rutherford Grill , the chili, which Tom recommended was excellent. On the way back home we stopped at the wedding site ... Julia's parents property/winery ... oh my goodness! The wedding is going to be awesome!! The scenery is absolutely gorgeous! Here are some images from their engagement session ... we drove all day practically to find the mustard ... who knew that they were going to mow it throughout Napa the week before our shoot!!!! Thank you guys for such a wonderful day!!














2 comments:

The Memory Journalists said...

Awesome photos Penn! What a fun day with amazing images.
Jen

Anonymous said...

Wow, you even made my little brother look good! You know I'm the smarter and better looking big brother.

Adam