Wednesday, March 19, 2008

harlem

So this past week I got to hang out with my friends Jennifer, Chris and the furry family, Harlem, Ella, Bosco and the big furry kitty that I wanted to pack in my camera bag and bring home with me! I haven't seen Jennifer and Chris for a while ... way too long ... Jennifer owns ME Boutique here in Sacramento and is quite a busy gal! We were planning to get together and I got the call that she had to cancel because Harlem had a very important vet appointment.

Harlem has cancer.

I had the most wonderful morning with Jennifer and Harlem this week photographing them together and Ella and Bosco tolerated that the session was not for them ... it was so funny. Ella was a total drama queen and Harlem in his wonderful manner let them know ... "hey, kids ... settle down ... it's my spotlight with mom today" ....

I feel so honored to get to capture Harlem and Jennifer being them ... just hangin' and lovin' ... below is a little slideshow with some of the images from the morning.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny,
thank you so much for this specail day. I did grab a tissue, and needed a few more. What would I do without you. You are always there to capture the most important things to me.You are such a wonderful and loving person. Everyone who loves Harlem thanks you from the bottom of their hearts for these photos.
Sincerely,
Jennifer and Chris White

Anonymous said...

Lovely as always Penny, you always pick the best music too.

So sorry Jen
hugs

Georgie