Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Man! I can't believe that it's been a month since I've been home from Cabo! The schedule has been crazy ... a few great weddings since returning along with lots of portrait sessions, it's been a wild month! I haven't blogged in a while so I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive!! I'll be posting images soon ... I promise, along with updating the portrait site ... I have a years worth of sessions to get up there! Stay tuned. Also, Monday I'm having a mini class on Lightroom for some of my photographer friends ... if it's a success ... I think I'll have more. It's full now ... just two photo buddies, we want to keep it personal and learn and share lots ... but stay tuned perhaps I'll be brave and do more!

2 comments:

The Memory Journalists said...

Oh I'm totally in your next round!
Jen

Amy said...

I can't wait to see what you've been up to. The pictures from Cabo are amazing, to say the least!