Thursday, July 05, 2007


Wendy's husband grabbed this photo while we were on assignment at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay. We had such an awesome time. The Ritz is so awesome! Shelly gave us a wonderful tour and Ben gave us a little taste of the beach and local life in Half Moon Bay. Truly a treasure! If you are planning a romantic get-a-way I highly, highly recommend the Ritz. I was fortunate enough to bring my husband Tony with me and we had such a great time. The ocean view and the fire pit ... oh my ... it was truly great...not to mention the bagpipes at sunset. Bagpipes are my grandmothers favorite ... she is from Scottland, it truly touched my heart. We even saw seals and dolphins from our window. Tony was totally loving my photography profession this past weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Penny this photo is so full of "Fun"!
Your blog is bursting with laughter and beauty. It was so great meeting you July 3rd and I look forward to getting to know better and maybe I might have the pleasure to work with you one day. :)