Tuesday, July 24, 2007




I've been trying to keep up with my blog in the last couple of weeks ... which it seems when I'm the busiest I think of keeping up with everything, funny how that is.

Anyway, I'm undergoing a major life change, I've been living a double life as a IT analyst by day and Professional Photographer by day/night/wee-hours of the day which has been quite the whirlwind of a life for the past several years to say the least! I'm proud to say that I'm going giving up the day job!!! In just 5 days I will be "just" a Professional Photographer!!! For those of you who know me ... you know that I'm living my dream. What I really wanted to share with you all is that if you set that goal ... whatever it may be ... it is attainable, the trick is to actually set the goal. Don't just talk about it, write it down, make it happen! You totally can do it!! A few years ago some of my tech buddies used to tease me and call me "Penny America" because I had all these crazy ideas of working for myself ... Now the call me "Penny International" because my photography is taking me places I really dreamed of ... Life is truly amazing!

My friend Wendy took this picture of Tony and I, I'm usually not in front of the camera! I felt all silly, in fact my family would be proud as it is one of the few I don't have my tongue sticking out in! ... I love this photo of us! I thought I'd post it.

Here are a few photos I've been meaning to post from my Half Moon Bay trip with my honey. We had a great time.

My husband had me photograph some hot chicks .. ha-ha-ha , they were too cute to pass up. We went to a farmers market , I love them! We meet some great people and got some tasety treats from them! They were super nice, I had to snap their photo!

1 comment:

The Memory Journalists said...

Hey Penn,
Life truly is amazing, isn't it! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to celebrate with you next week! All my love. Jen