Monday, July 30, 2007

So Tiny

Saturday morning I got a call from Alex and Laura asking if I could possibly fit them in that day ... usually not so easy ... but it just so happened that I was just finishing up a shoot and heading their way, and I'm so glad that I was able to meet their little guy Tyler.
This image of Tyler just tugs at my heart ... there is something about the crinkles on his back and knowing that he was born a month early and to really see just how tiny he is in his dads arms. I LOVE this image!

And of coarse no family shoot would be complete without getting the first born in the picture!! Maxwell the kitty is still not quite sure that he has adjusted to his second place status ... I love the look on his face , it says to me ... Hey lady, I know you're here for the boy ... don't try to amuse me by taking one or two pictures of me!!! Maxwell was truly a beautiful cat!

No comments: