Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mickey Mouse Here We Come!!!

I'm excitted! Tomorrow we hit the road for Disneyland! Cool Beans! I love that place! Both Mason and Isabel are excitted ... we are keeping it a secret that we are going to have lunch with the pricesses ... I can't wait to see Isabel's face light up! I'm actually not sure who is more excitted to go ... My husband and I or the kids! On the way, I'll be sure to give my brother Scott a call for the traditional "who didn't brush their teeth" comment when we go through Coalinga ... gotta love that! And I'm looking forward to the traditional RainForest Cafe dinner tomorrow night! I'll post some images from the trip as soon as we return.

Today I also got to meet the sweetest set of twins. Thank you Crystal for letting me have the pleasure of photographing them. Look for their upcomming article in Kidaround Town comming out in July.

Until my return from the Happiest Place on Earth ....

No comments: