Monday, February 20, 2006

Busy, Busy, Oh I'm glad it's a day off!!!

Well, today is Monday and I have the day off from my consulting job! ;-) My client Claire helped me with the new title ;-) Thanks Claire ... it brings a smile to my face each time I say it ;-)

I've got to get the sweetest little sweet potato I've ever seen, Freddys' pictures posted today and Jessica's maternity pictures up ... we had lots of fun shooting those. I'll be off here shortly to shoot Zoey and Jackson ... but right now I'm chasing Mason around the kitchen .. we made cookies and now he is fasinated with the stove and Isabel ... well, she's just eating the cookes!!!! And trying to get a little work done! Life is crazy!

Oh and I had a blast shooting for Kidaround Town this weekend too ... Always a blast. The new magazine will be out in March! Thanks Barbara and Maggie for such a fun time!

No comments: