Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another Beautiful Day

Today I got to photograph little Miss Juliette - and what a sweet pea she is! Just two weeks old and she is already just as sweet as can be with her sweat little toes and her sweet lips. She's already a great appreciater of Art and I just love that!!! Come back tomorrow to see a sampling from her session.

Today I got word that my beloved Grandma D. isn't doing so great - she has struggled with Deminsia for some time now and bless her heart is still doing so - tonight my Aunt and I talked about how important family is. I love my Aunt so much - she is just so awesome. With a heart bigger than anyone else I know. I am so blessed to have her in my family. My Grandma D has always been a gem to me, someone I've always admired because of her spunk and it is so hard to see what age brings to the otherwise vibrant. Such a Sassy one Grandma D is. Tonight we talked about my Grandpa D's wonderful chicken noddle soup (he made the best) and I remember shortly before he died learning how to make his wonderful and so simple noddles ... from the master himself ... family traditions are awesome and I love them. I think that is one reason why I enjoy photographing people because I get to be a part of that ... a part of something that years later when you talk to your Aunt and set time asside to go through trunks of photographs and journals I'll have been a part of that in some way and the joy that it brings to my heart that my Aunt found all those memories in their barn will hopefully one day bring joy to your families hearts when your memories are shared with those that love you the most.

No comments: