Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wow, what an awesome two weeks it has been! Chris and Jennifers wedding was just absolutely awesome, the were so so so fun ... I even danced at the wedding!! Truth be told my new friend Bill from the famous Fox and Goose would not let me say no ... but I'm so glad that he did not ... because it was truly great to cut into the Cabo rug!!! The dj was awesome ... what is it about dance music in Mexico ... always great!!!

When I got home I was greeted by my beautiful family and it was the best feeling! Giant hugs ... knocked me right down ... AWESOME! Just exactly what I needed after a long trip :-)

I wanted to pass on a great read that I picked up recently. I love business books and I'm currently reading The Speed of Trust by Stephen M. R. Covey and it rocks!! The line under the title is "The one thing that changes everything" ... and isn't that so the truth. I'm really enjoying this book and wanted to pass it on to those of you who might be interested.

Well, dinner is almost ready and Tony is hollering to me ... so I much finish this post ... but before I do ... I just yelled ... in a minute ... I wanted to share one more thing ... I wanted to share a friend of mine recently told me that "Penny, you live such a blessed life." I smiled when he told me that ... but it didn't truly sink in ... today, as I worked on the couch with the kids playing on the floor in front of me ... and the rain sprinkling outside ... I have to say .. it hit me ... it was so so cool!!!!

No comments: