Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hank is Awesome!


And so is his mom and dad Sara and Scott!! We had fun shooting their engagement session Friday! I especially feel in love with Hank! He reminded me so much of my old buddy Maxwell House ... again I began longing for a dogie! It was so fun photographing them with Hank because every time the shutter clicked Hank decided he wanted to head my way ... it was so funny!!

When we were scouting out locations I saw this great area and asked if they would be hip to going over there and Sara just happened to mention that that is where Scott proposed!! How cool was that?!!!

So we had some fun shooting and then we happened upon this great restaurant Bali Wine Bar and Grill on 18th Street, check it out ... the food was so great!!!

I can't wait for the wedding, it is going to be great! Rumor has it Hank might be the ring barrier ... and I got a sneak peak at Sara's shoes and they are totally awesome!! I'm a fan of awesome shoes!!!

No comments: