Sunday, June 17, 2007

Megan and Derrick

Last weekend I got to spend a great evening in San Francisco with Megan and Derrick who are getting married in July. We first went to the Palace of Fine Arts, which I totally love and am sorta sentimental to as I shot my first wedding there.



I'm a big fan of smooching ... we saw this fountain on the sideyard of an awesome house right accross the street from the park ... I couldn't resist ...



After that we got in the car and headed to the Marina District ... an area I truly wished I lived ....



We then motored down the piers and had some great fun





Onto North Beach for a great dinner and what trip to North Beach wouldn't be complete without a great Canoli







Then after a great meal and conversation we headed to the famous Painted Laidies in Alamo Square and got these great pics ... No flash my photographers friends!!!

1 comment:

The Memory Journalists said...

Way cool Penn! I love 'em.