Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm a sucker for anything that is inspiring ... who isn't?! I'm a true beliver in the slogan "whatever it takes" .. it's sorta a motto I live by. Recently a dream of mine came true. Not only a dream, but a goal that I had set for myself and I have to say and want to spread that it is so totally true that you CAN do whatever it is that you set your heart and mind to. I think I always "thought" that was true .. but really didn't have any sound proof ... recently I got that proof and it brought me to tears.

I read this quote today from a book of inspirational quotes ... "If we did all the things that we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselvees." Thomas Edison said that.

It's so so true. Believe in yourself and you can totally make anything happen.

No comments: