Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Amazing! It's December ... I can't belive how time flies! It's been some time since I've posted so I thought get to it! I've been so busy these last few weeks ... it's so fun! ... and crazy. Being a photographer is trully the BEST fun! I love getting to play ... I mean work ... with such awesome people and kids ... it totally ROCKS! Yesterday I did a shoot for my favorite local kids magazine KidAroundTown and we had a blast! The new issue will be out in January so keep your eyes peeled!

If any of you out there are from the Boston area ...Multiple Moms Rock (the hip shirts for moms of multiples) are going to be featured in the Boston Herald and I hear that potentially the photos from our session will be included! It's that cool?!!! I can't wait to see it ... check out Monday the 11ths paper ;=) and keep me posted if you would.

Well, I'm heading to bed ... I'm so tierd this evening it's not funny ...

No comments: