Friday, July 04, 2008

summer sanders


Finally! The new issue of Kidaround is out and I can blog about my wonderful trip to Manhattan Beach to photograph Summer Sanders ... who, by the way, is super sweet...which I'm sure if you've met her before is no surprise.

One of the reasons I was excited to photograph Summer was because she is from Sacramento and we are around the same age ... so my best friend from high school, Jenny, who swam competitivly in high school knew who she was ... so Jenny thought it was pretty cool that I got to meet her ;-) as did I! Also, Manhattan Beach rocks and I would move there in a heart beat ... the place just buzzes of wonderful beach life and I've never seen so many volley ball nets in my life on the beach!

Summer's dad was at the house and he was so so so nice and warm hearted ... he made me feel right at home ... he came down to the beach with us to help with the stoller ... we got a great photo of him on his cell phone and pulling the stroller in the sand, all the while with a burp cloth over his shoulder ... like every good grandpa! I love that photo!

Anyway, the trip was awesome and so was Summer! Who I have to say has the most fabulous arms ... when I'm at the gym I envision that one day, soon, I'll have those kick butt arms!!!

Thanks so much Summer!

No comments: