Friday, June 06, 2008

What a week!!

This past week I booked a wedding that I'm so excited about I can't stand it ... I love color and I've wanted to photograph a Chinese wedding for as long as I can remember! I'm photographing my first this coming October and I'm so excited! The bride is so wonderful. We hit it off instantly! She is so kind and beautiful ... I honestly have the most wonderful people in my life! Today she sent me this quote ...

A picture is the expression of an impression. If the beautiful were not in us, how would we ever recognize it.
-Ernst Haas

I'm so honored to work with such wonderful people who love and value the art of photography.

I also got to goto Manhattan Beach and photograph the fabulous Summer Sanders! Summer is so sweet ... I felt like I was part of the gang while I was there. And her arms totally rock! I crave to have arms like Summers! Look for the next issue of Kidaround in July to catch some of the images.

And I got to meet a most wonderful family of three little girls this evening where the hugs were non stop! It was awesome! I love hugs! I honestly can't get enough of them! Thank you.

I suppose tonight I'm sorta in a personal paradise as I reflect on the week and think ... wow, when you really love what you do ... you are blessed. I work with the most wonderful people, and I get to do the most wonderful job ever ... because truly I don't work ... I enjoy life and I happen to get to feed my family with the art that I love .... how awesome it that?!!

No comments: