Monday, November 19, 2007

Boot Camp

Many of you know I'm a big fan of fitness ... really healthy living ... well the thing is ... I've been so lazy the past 12 months that it is just wrong ... so I signed up for a boot camp and today was the first day! It totally ROCKS! I love it! Truth be told ... I'm dying right now ... I'm so sore ... but it is a good sore! My goal is to lose about 25 pounds and to be tone again! So tomorrow food shopping ... back to the good stuff! I'm super excited and I just had to share ... My friend Keith today asked what my body fat was and I said .... Well, there is competition 14-16 % ... there is healthy ... you know around 21% and then there is GET YOUR BUTT TO THE GYM ... 31% ... I'm in the the GET YOUR BUTT TO THE GYM category and I'm only sharing so that I'll be embarrassed and I'll have to report my progress .. there is something to be said for accountability! So no more sodas (I Looooooovveeee coke-a-cola) and back to the gym .. .it's all good!!! Wish me well!!!

No comments: