Thursday, February 01, 2007


So it's been a crazy few weeks ... I've been trying to catch up on things from December and it seems like there is light ... well, I'm starting to see it! Its FEBURARY! I can't belive it! Life is so crazy isn't it ... it's like there is just so much to do and so little time to do it. It flies by! I just got the little ones into bed and I'm thinking ... wow, why can't most of our day be spent with them and the few hours that we squeeze in for them in the evening be for work? ... TIME, TIME, TIME, it is so valuable! We all have the same amount of it and we can't buy any more of it ... crazy isn't it?! The picture above is of my little Isabel when she was 18 months old ... I just ran across it this evening ... I'm registering her for Kindergarden on Monday ... CRAZINESS!!

No comments: