Saturday, October 14, 2006

What a day! It was Awesome! The first of three Park Days ... I got to see my buddies Henry and Charlie ... and boy have they grown! Emily ... oh I love her spirit! Cara and Katie ... just sweet sisters! And so beautiful. Bryce and Brenna ... you guys are so great ... Bryce I think has a great eye for a great picture and Brennas eyes are just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Thomas and his beautiful sister Annika - you guys are so fun! And I got to meet little Miss. Jayden ... just a week and a day old .... so tender and sweet! Oh yes, and I got to see all their parents ;-) I'm so blessed! It was such a pleasure to see you all today and photograph you ... I love getting to be a part of your family as they grow! Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you!

I also had the pleasure of getting to hang out with Maren and her friends for a girls night out! You ladies are so fun and so great! Thank you for letting me be a part of the fun.

I'm off to go hang out with my kids ... Isabel is calling me saying that the movie is on ... goto go!!!!!

No comments: